Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Web Design Love: ICDSoft

Web hosting companies


There are many, many choices for website hosting services and as a designer, I've seen several of them. A lot of them are terribly built with so many bells and whistles, how could a person possibly navigate around them? After one particularly frustrating episode with an unfortunately popular company, I decided to send some love to the service I use for all of my sites, the BEST hosting company ever, in the history of hosting companies: ICDSoft.

Hello ICDSoft-
I just wanted to send a quick note of thanks for being such a fantastic hosting company with incredibly easy-to-use interfaces. I am a web designer who has to slog through multiple client sites hosted by other companies. The interfaces created by these companies are usually confusing, outdated, and cluttered and I end up wasting a lot of time searching around. Whenever I test anything on my site, hosted by you, things always go smoothly and if I need help, the support documentation always answers my questions. Thanks for providing an island of sanity in a sea of frustration!
Your Biggest Fan,
Amy

They responded:

Hello,
Thank you for your high appraisals! We appreciate them greatly!
Best Regards,
Support 75

No, thank you, Support 75, thank YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment