Thursday, January 19, 2012

Yoghurt Lohve: Noosa


Is a person considered a foodie if she likes eating? How about if she likes eating things that taste really good? I mean really, really good. On a whim I recently purchased some Noosa Yoghurt from my local co-op and I think I heard the other yogurt containers shudder with disappointment. Maybe it's the extra "h" in the word, or their mysterious Australia connection, but this stuff is different. Taste-buds-doing-a-tap-dance different. It's-all-gonna-be-all-right different. The company clearly knows about their superior yoghurtness, but I thought I'd send them a note anyway.

Dear Noosans-
I'm writing on behalf of my tastebuds. They've become curiously perkier and more discerning ever since I bought my first container of Noosa at my local co-op. If this is yoghurt (formerly known as yogurt), what have I been eating all these years? How have you managed to balance such intense and creamy flavors with a hint rainbows and fond childhood memories? Truly, you are exceptional yoghurt craftspeople and should allow your Noosempire to seep its sweet fruity goodness into every corner of the world. Please let me know if you need a Noosambassador to spread the good news.
Fondly,
Amy

They responded:

G'day Amy,
We're absolutely thrilled you've discovered and are loving Noosa. A big Aussie TA (thanks) for your fab feedback and be sure to let us know which flavour is your fave.
Cheers,
Noosa Yoghurt

I've only tried the blueberry and raspberry and they are both out of this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment